Monday, July 29, 2013

Very sorry....

Assalamualaikum warrah matullahi wabarakatuh
maybe there is someone said : hey, i have seen some post similar to this post, in other blog. or maybe : hey i made this post, why my post can be here, at least write the source.

yeah, i'm very sorry that i forgot to made source, it's not because i want to reclain that post as my own post..

this because, this blog is my first blog, back then i still 2nd year on highschool, and i still newbie about blogging, my desire to post as many as possible is unstoppable, and that made me forget about things like patent.....

in the end of word, i really sorry and i ashamed of myself, i want to apologize to all people who i copy his/her posting.... 
to all people who vsit my blog, i send my regards

Wassalamualaikum warrah matullahi wabarakatuh


if you all want to know about me you can follow me @RezaKhairulAlim

No comments:

Post a Comment